As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Dvico TViX PVR M-5130SH
- Wide range of supported file formats, great design, no image quality or audio problems
- No time shifting, networking is too complicated
The DViCO TViX PVR M-5130SH is a useful device for those who love downloading video and audio files from the Internet. Being able to play them on your TV is great and with the new PVR features, you can watch and record digital television as well.
Price$ 799.00 (AUD)
The DViCO TViX PVR M-5130SH is the consumer version of the M-4130SH PVR media player. It has the same functionality but is aimed at the consumer market with a cylindrical design and an integrated 320GB hard drive.
Designed as an alternative to a media centre PC, it is an all-in-one device that can record HDTV or display an extremely broad range of audio and video file formats. In addition it can stream from other PCs over a network or read files from external storage devices via the provided USB slots.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 2 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
- 3 Jabra Elite 65t review: Third time's the charm
- 4 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 5 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- How New Technologies Are Improving The Doctor-Patient Relationship
- Reports say Essential has cancelled its second smartphone
- BlackBerry tease KEY2 smartphone
- Fujifilm XH-1 review: Fujifilm’s contentious contender
- How to upgrade your laptop's RAM
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: Full, in-depth review
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?