eMusic.com music-sharing site
- Files don't feature DRM, so users can make as many copies as they like for personal use
- Subscription-based service at $9.99 a month whether you purchase songs or not
Suitable for people that prefer more obscure music that's not found in the commercial top 40.
Price$ 9.99 (AUD)
Digital music store eMusic specialises in songs outside the mainstream. The eMusic Web site offers more than 3.5 million downloadable tracks from 27,000 independent labels across every genre of music, from rock and classical to hip-hop, blues, country and folk. It has relationships with well-known independent labels such as Touch and Go, Merge and Sun Records and claims to be "the world's largest retailer of independent music and the world's second-largest digital music retailer overall".
- More than 3.5 million tracks available
- DRM-free MP3 files
The subscription-based service costs $9.99 a month. For that, users can download up to 30 high-bit rate MP3 files per month. The files don't feature DRM, so users can make as many copies as they like for personal use – whether it's burning the music to disc or transferring it to a digital audio player.
Giving eMusic a try earns you 50 free tracks, which you can keep regardless of whether you become a regular. If you subscribe, you can install a toolbar that provides a free MP3 download every day, the ability to search eMusic's entire catalogue quickly, technology that analyses your previous downloads and suggests new music you may like and the ability to share other members' playlists.
Join the newsletter!
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness Analyst Business Intelligence QlikVIC
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCPortfolio / Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital ArchitectQLD
- CCDatabase Migration SupportNSW
- FTPlatform Engineer - SCCM - AD - Citrix - Apps PackagingOther
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- CCNode.js DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- CCJunior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- CCAutomation TesterVIC
- FTTechnology StrategistNSW
- CC.Net Developer - wealth platformVIC
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java/J2EE, Angular and REactVIC
- FTSenior Project Coordinator, Operational ProjectsOther
- CCIB2B Developer - Telecom clientVIC
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD