EPOX Computer EP-9NPA+
- Clean layout, broad range of overclocking settings
- No rear-panel FireWire
EPoX's nForce4 Ultra board performs well and has the basic features you need for a mainstream or high-end system.
Price$ 207.00 (AUD)
The EP-9NPA+ Ultra is the prototypical nForce4 Ultra board, implementing exactly what the chip set offers-which is quite a lot--but nothing more.
Compared to other Athlon 64 motherboards we have tested, the board's performance was middle-of-the-road, in both WorldBench 5 and our gaming tests. You can optimise for more speed via its broad range of overclocking settings (in the PC setup program) and the speed and voltage settings (using the included NTune app).
The EP-9NPA+ Ultra features a very clean layout, with three unobstructed PCIe x1 slots and no interference between components. While we would have liked a rear-panel FireWire port, the board came with two FireWire headers--a set of pins that allows you to connect to a port built into your case or a rear port that fits on an included slot cover.
The EPoX board's Magic Flash Internet BIOS utility worked well, and the pre-production user guide we received was concise and informative.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- MSI's new Ryzen-ready motherboard coming to Oz
- Seagate Expands Portfolio with 12TB Drives for NAS and Desktop Computing
- Intel's 8th Gen Desktop Processors Go On Sale Today
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD