- Great picture quality, HDMI support
- Very big, loud at full power
This product performs extremely well, and is certainly feature-rich.
Price$ 3,999.00 (AUD)
While it may look similar to the Epson EMP-TW10H, the EMP-TW200 is elevated into a completely different category due to its performance and price.
At over 5kg and approaching half-a-metre wide, the EMP-TW200 is a cumbersome beast, more suited to permanent installation than portability. Along with features like lens shift (150 percent vertical, 50 percent horizontal) the EMP-TW200 offers remote zoom and focus. This means you could make adjustments to a ceiling-mounted EMP-TW200 without needing a stepladder to reach the lens rings.
It's a WXGA (1280 x 720 pixel) projector, and as you'd expect, provides a much sharper picture than lower end widescreen projectors. Colour was extremely well reproduced, with no particular bias and strong, but pleasantly neutral, tones. Our HDTV 1080i performance tests showed excellent signal rescaling, with a sharp, clean appearance. There was no evidence of over-sharpening on any of our test signals, and only minor artefacts popped up in our composite video tests. At this resolution, the flyscreen effect is only noticeable if you're sitting too close to the screen, but we did spot a very slight amount of vertical banding on flat, bright area--though certainly not enough to be distracting.
The EMP-TW200 has a lower contrast ratio than some models, but we found the 1000:1 Theatre setting provided more than adequate depth in dark conditions. It's also notable that the EMP-TW200 features the newer HDMI digital interface, rather than DVI.
It's unobtrusively quiet in Theatre mode, though it can get a little noisy at full power, plus the lamp is rather expensive to replace, making running costs comparatively high.
Join the newsletter!
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Latest News Articles
- BenQ Debuts True 4K UHD HDR Home Cinema Projector Designed for Modern Families
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTechnical ArchitectVIC
- CCCyber Security Team/stream LeadVIC
- FTSQL Developer - Greenfield projectQLD
- FTIT Security OfficerACT
- CCProgram Manager l O365, Windows 10, VMWare WorkspaceNSW
- TPICT Sourcing Specialist - TMR - Long Term ContractQLD
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSales/Account Manager - Government SectorNSW
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- TPQuality ManagerQLD
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystOther
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- FTEL1 Scrum MasterACT
- FTPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)VIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst - ContractOther
- CCBusiness AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI / DWHOther
- CCIteration / Project ManagerWA
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTJava DevelopersVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTSenior Consultant - Portfolio GovernanceVIC