Epson WorkForce 840 multifunction inkjet printer
- Generous 500-page paper capacity
- Fast at default settings on plain paper
- Inexpensive inks
- No control-panel-to-PC scanning via WiFi
There's no skimping on this small-office model, which offers speed and paper capacity to spare, plus sharp output and affordable inks.
Price$ 349.00 (AUD)
|Maximum copy resolution (b&w) (DPI)||2400x1200|
|Maximum copy resolution (colour) (DPI)||2400x1200|
|Supported media sizes||A4|
|Total media capacity (sheets)||500|
|Printer usage||Small / home office|
|Number of ink/toner cartridges||4|
|Stated print speed (b&w)||15|
|Stated print speed (colour)||7.1|
|Maximum print resolution||5760x1440|
|Automatic duplex (doublesided printing)||No|
|Automatic document feeder||Yes|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Number of USB 2.0 ports||1|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||Yes|
|Wireless technology supported||Wireless 802.11n|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsOther
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSenior Software DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Manager- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering backgrndOther
- CCJunior Project Support OfficerACT
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCPSRM Java DeveloperNSW
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- FTIT GraduateACT
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTJAVA DeveloperOther
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTCRM Siebel DeveloperVIC
- FTOracle DeveloperVIC