Epson WorkForce 840 multifunction inkjet printer
- Generous 500-page paper capacity
- Fast at default settings on plain paper
- Inexpensive inks
- No control-panel-to-PC scanning via WiFi
There's no skimping on this small-office model, which offers speed and paper capacity to spare, plus sharp output and affordable inks.
Price$ 349.00 (AUD)
|Maximum copy resolution (b&w) (DPI)||2400x1200|
|Maximum copy resolution (colour) (DPI)||2400x1200|
|Supported media sizes||A4|
|Total media capacity (sheets)||500|
|Printer usage||Small / home office|
|Number of ink/toner cartridges||4|
|Stated print speed (b&w)||15|
|Stated print speed (colour)||7.1|
|Maximum print resolution||5760x1440|
|Automatic duplex (doublesided printing)||No|
|Automatic document feeder||Yes|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Number of USB 2.0 ports||1|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||Yes|
|Wireless technology supported||Wireless 802.11n|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCData Center Operations EngineerWA
- CCPega LSA - Banking IndustryVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- TPSecurity AnalystACT
- FTManager, Platform Wealth OperationsOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTSolution Architect - SalesforceOther
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- FTSAP CRM FunctionalistOther
- FTDevOps Support EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD