Equisys Zetadocs PDF 2.0
Although confined solely to Windows, Zetadocs PDF is a good solution for those that need, on an industrial scale, to email attachments that look professional. Zetadocs PDF isn't cheap but it ought to pay for itself quite quickly in terms of saved time. A 30-day trial is available for download.
Price$ 2,700.00 (AUD)
Equisys is best known for its network fax software, Zetafax. As the sun sets on faxing, it has turned its attention to emailing documents. The best format for this has to be Adobe PDF (portable document format). There's no shortage of PDF-authoring apps - some free - but there's a dearth of network-capable software.
To the bread-and-butter PDF creator Zetadocs adds the ability to directly email a PDF from within the client to multiple recipients. Separate documents can also be combined into a single PDF and emailed on a corporate letterhead.
It can take this one stage further by automating the creation and despatch of PDF documents. You could automatically create an email sales quote that included terms of business, price lists and brochures. And because it's networked, standard templates can be defined and held centrally, standardising the look of your literature. Zetadocs is integrated with Word and Outlook and as a result can offer personalised PDF creation, via Office's Mail Merge function.
Zetadocs PDF collects up the documents you've printed to the PDF printer driver and lets you manipulate them before despatching via email or fax. An accessories panel on the right lists the PDF components you might want to overlay on your document, such as a letterhead. You simply drag what you want across to the centre pane to merge it in to one PDF. You can then click on the Send button to despatch your composite.
One area where a PDF automator such as this is useful is in accounts, which tend to generate mountains of paper each month. However, this is dealt with by a separate product, Zetadocs for Accounting. A 5 user license for Zetadocs PDF costs $2700.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Latest News Articles
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics powers Amazon Web Services AppStream 2.0
- Trend Micro Strengthens its Security Offerings in Trend Micro Security
- Here's the Apple macOS High Sierra release date
- Adobe and Microsoft expand productivity partnership
- Huawei CEO Talks Up AI Ambitions At IFA
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTHead of Development - SaaS ProductNSW
- FTSystems Co-ordinator / AdministratorOther
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- TPFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- FTTest Engineer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- CCSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTWeb Developer - Full Stack - 3D, VR, WebGLNSW
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- FTWebMethods DeveloperOther
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro services URGENTOther
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - 6 month contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTChange ManagerOther