Equisys Zetadocs PDF 2.0
Although confined solely to Windows, Zetadocs PDF is a good solution for those that need, on an industrial scale, to email attachments that look professional. Zetadocs PDF isn't cheap but it ought to pay for itself quite quickly in terms of saved time. A 30-day trial is available for download.
Price$ 2,700.00 (AUD)
Equisys is best known for its network fax software, Zetafax. As the sun sets on faxing, it has turned its attention to emailing documents. The best format for this has to be Adobe PDF (portable document format). There's no shortage of PDF-authoring apps - some free - but there's a dearth of network-capable software.
To the bread-and-butter PDF creator Zetadocs adds the ability to directly email a PDF from within the client to multiple recipients. Separate documents can also be combined into a single PDF and emailed on a corporate letterhead.
It can take this one stage further by automating the creation and despatch of PDF documents. You could automatically create an email sales quote that included terms of business, price lists and brochures. And because it's networked, standard templates can be defined and held centrally, standardising the look of your literature. Zetadocs is integrated with Word and Outlook and as a result can offer personalised PDF creation, via Office's Mail Merge function.
Zetadocs PDF collects up the documents you've printed to the PDF printer driver and lets you manipulate them before despatching via email or fax. An accessories panel on the right lists the PDF components you might want to overlay on your document, such as a letterhead. You simply drag what you want across to the centre pane to merge it in to one PDF. You can then click on the Send button to despatch your composite.
One area where a PDF automator such as this is useful is in accounts, which tend to generate mountains of paper each month. However, this is dealt with by a separate product, Zetadocs for Accounting. A 5 user license for Zetadocs PDF costs $2700.
Join the newsletter!
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Latest News Articles
- Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
- Amazon confirms early 2018 Australian launch for Alexa and Echo
- JBL join smart speaker arena with the portable, waterproof and (Google-powered) JBL Link range
- University of Sydney Signs World-First Agreement with Dropbox
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Test AnalystOther
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCProcess Improvement LeadNSW
- FTService Desk OfficerSA
- FTKnowledge AnalystOther
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Surveyor - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Data Quality Management OfficerNSW
- CCPega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsACT
- FTPerformance Test Consultant X1Other
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware Configuration ManagerOther
- CCFunctional Business Analyst ? CanberraACT
- FTLead Java Developer- DevOpsOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial ServicesQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Graphic DesignerACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)NSW
- CCGenesys ConsultantACT