Organise your digital notes.
- Marvellously simple, converts handwriting well
- It would be nice to see more ways to filter notes into categories
EverNote is hardly perfect--I'd especially like to see more ways to filter notes into categories. However, the program is a great tool for note takers and tablet scribblers.
Price$ 35.00 (AUD)
Note: Pricing for this product is in US$.
EverNote Plus puts your text, images, videos, and other data in order, and converts handwriting well.
All the world is a crib sheet, and every bit of your art and data is just so much chaos waiting to be organized. Enter EverNote Plus--a marvellously simple organiser of images, videos, ink (handwriting entered via mouse, tablet, stylus, and so on), text notes, spreadsheets, and more.
EverNote offers a free basic version and a US$35 Plus version that adds handwriting recognition (I tested a shipping version of the Plus package). The application considers all of your files to be notes. You can create your own notes either by using templates or by dragging and dropping data and files into EverNote Plus.
Finding your files and data is simple: EverNote organises your notes into a searchable database. When your database grows to a truly daunting size, you merely create a new one.
Organising your notes and files is a good thing, but the way the Plus edition converts ink drawings and graphical scans to text is downright cool. It is startlingly good at recognising whole words and sentences written in script, though recognition of printed single characters is a bit scattershot. Another neat trick in the Plus version of the app is shape correction, which straightens or smooths your lines, circles, squares, and other doodles.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- Dragon Gets NDIS Approval
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FTChange Manager - must have experience working in Fin ServicesOther
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT