Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
Expansys MoGo Dapter Bluetooth USB adaptor
Useful and stylish
- Stylish, cheap
- None of note
If you want to add Bluetooth connectivity to your PC and are after a low-cost, small and stylish device, the MoGo Dapter fits the bill.
Price$ 27.95 (AUD)
The MoGo Dapter adds Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity to any PC running Windows 2000, XP or Vista.
Slightly bigger than a thumbnail and weighing just 2g, the MoGo Dapter plugs into a spare USB port where it can provide simultaneous support for up to seven Bluetooth-enabled ('slave') devices.
After installing the bundled BlueSoliel software, assigning a name to our laptop and entering a passkey, the MoGo Dapter was ready for pairing with another Bluetooth device.
Once paired with a slave — in our case, a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone — an icon appeared in the MoGo Dapter software, complete with its assigned name and relevant options. At this point, we were able to transfer files from our mobile phone to the laptop, plus use the laptop to dial numbers and hold conversations.
The MoGo Dapter also worked well with our Bluetooth mouse, printer and headphones.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Latest News Articles
- Dirac makes PC market debut
- Turtle Beach acquires Roccat
- MSI give the AMD Radeon VII a launch day price
- The CES Files: Brydge Chrome Desktop
- The CES Files: Nemieo Keyboard
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?