Flaunt it online
- Powerful features
- Only works on Windows PCs, Web 2.0 name, still only in alpha
FlauntR is nowhere near as frustrating as Picture2Life, but it lacks the elegance and efficiency of FotoFlexer, Photoshop Express, and Picnik. At least FlauntR doesn't claim to be ready for prime time: Although it appeared in 2007, it's still labelled an alpha release.
FlauntR online photo editor is a veritable eye-candy store crammed with effects, fonts, clip art, borders, and other tools.
FlauntR can create slideshows and prep images to be social-network avatars or cell-phone wallpaper. You can apply colour schemes from famous paintings to your images, create electronic greeting cards, or even slap your photo on a mock magazine cover.
But accessing all that power can be difficult. FlauntR's assorted features are divvied up among half a dozen subapplications with names such as StylR, EditR, and TextR; it isn't always obvious what's where, and it takes a few seconds to hop between the applets.
An Undo button appears and disappears depending on where you are, and the controls for tweaking effects sit in a window so small that you sometimes must scroll around to see all the options a particular effect offers.
Oh, and one other thing: FlauntR works only on Windows PCs.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- Dragon Gets NDIS Approval
- NAB go in on Google Assistant integration with new app
- Google marries AI, hardware and software with Made By Google
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTSenior PMO Analyst to $680 per dayOther
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- TPStrategic Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCJunior and Senior SQL DeveloperACT
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersVIC
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther