- High-quality colour reproduction, good text output, fast
- Nothing in particular
This laser printer combines low-cost with speed and quality printing.
Price$ 799.00 (AUD)
Targeted directly at home and small office users, the colour C525A from Fuji Xerox is easy to use, doesn't cost much and comes complete with 10/100 network card for TCP/IP networking.
It has a standard paper handling capacity of 200 sheets and a standard memory capacity of 64MB but can be upgraded to 950 sheets and 576MB RAM. A duplex unit is available too.
Separate toner and drum units make for efficient maintenance, while standard running costs for colour prints are about 14 cents per page at 5% page coverage. Our print tests yielded excellent colour reproduction and resolution for photos. Text output was immaculate. A 10-page, text-only document finished in 36 seconds, while a full-page colour photograph took 22 seconds.
The unit weighs about 25kg, has a square footprint of about 42cm, and uses 72W of power in standby mode and 9W in power-save mode. It includes a one-year on-site warranty.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- CCWintel EngineerWA
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTAgile Digital Business AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop Technical LeadOther
- FTTableau Application Support SpecialistOther
- FTChange Manager, Business RelocationsOther
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- FTAutomation Tester - 12 month contract - Big 4 BankOther
- FTIT Graduate / Junior Project AdministratorOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- CCBusiness Architect/Strategy AnalystVIC
- CCAPI Developer - ApigeeVIC
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC