Fuji Xerox Australia Phaser 7300N
- Fast, high print quality, colour
- Nothing notable
The Phaser 7300N would suit a large workgroup that demands quick printing and flawless text.
Price$ 9,995.00 (AUD)
The Fuji Xerox Phaser 7300N performed well almost across the board, delivering fast speeds and generally good print quality in our tests. It's also a behemoth, weighing 68kg and measuring 67cm wide and 63cm deep. But its sizable girth allows it to handle a variety of paper sizes, including tabloid and wide-format banners.
The 7300N outshines most of its opponents in text speed, spitting out sheets at 24.5 pages per minute. It also clocked high speeds for colour graphics in our tests, printing our test pages at 5.5ppm. The model we saw came equipped with a healthy 192MB of RAM; the memory is expandable up to 512MB.
Though the 7300N uses an LED rather than a laser to place the image on the printer drum, the difference will be transparent to users. In addition to swift printing speeds, the 7300N earned some great scores for print quality. Like most lasers it printed text extremely well, with dark, sharp letters. We were also impressed with its ability to clearly separate even very narrow parallel lines. Our test black-and-white photograph had a choppy texture but showed good detail. The device had the most trouble printing colour graphics, which had a few dark, muted colours and murky detail in sections; the 7300N reproduced detail better than colour, but we found adjusting the colour in the driver easy.
The printer has a fair number of paper-handling options. The 650-sheet capacity may not be enough for large offices with high-volume printing needs, but you can expand the unit to a maximum of 2850 sheets (paper tray options include a 550-sheet tray and a 1650-sheet tray). An optional 10GB hard drive can store numerous jobs for later printing.
Toner cartridges are available for cyan, magenta, yellow and black, in both standard (up to 7500 pages) and high-capacity (up to 15,000 pages). Xerox rates the imaging units (there's one for each colour) to last for up to 30,000 pages.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- FTOffice 365 SMEOther
- FTTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)Other
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTBiztalk DeveloperSA
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Go to Market / Channel ReadinessOther
- FTApplication Security AnalystOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTUser Experience (UX) SpecialistACT
- FTSolutions Architect (Enterprise Infrastructure)ACT
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- FTSAP Integration ManagerOther
- CCDigital Business AnalystACT