Fujifilm FinePix A350
- It's cheap
- Feels quite flimsy, lack of features
An incredibly cheap but basic camera. It is worth paying extra to buy something better quality with more options.
Price$ 299.00 (AUD)
There is little to say about the FinePix A350 because it really has little to offer. It is a cheap 5 megapixel model, but it offers nothing to distinguish itself from its competitors.
It is advertised as a sturdily-built camera, yet we weren't particularly impressed with the construction. It felt heavy, which gives the impression of solidness, but the plastic body itself felt quite flimsy. Some of the buttons are badly positioned and felt stiff and unresponsive. We also had a lot of problems opening the battery case, which proved to be very irritating. Overall, the camera's build left a lot to be desired.
The feature set was also very weak. The camera offers a total of four shooting modes, which pale in comparison to the 15+ offered by other models. The manual control options are limited to the very basics: exposure and white balance. There are no advanced features such as automatic exposure bracketing or continuous shot functions; in fact, there is no function wheel at all.
The picture quality of the A350 is probably its best feature, but even that comes up lacking. The images look reasonable, but have a grainy texture and feel a little flat. They also suffer noticeable blurring around the edges. The lag between taking shots during our testing was roughly 3 seconds, which is longer than average.
It is powered by two AA batteries. This is handy for long trips away from civilisation (you can purchase multiple sets of batteries), but they are inferior to lithium ion batteries for recharging.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Announces Compact, Lightweight ultra-telephoto LEICA Lens
- Panasonic announce still-shooter flagship G9
- Sony Announces Development of New G Master Super-Telephoto Full-Frame E-Mount Lens
- Sony Expands Full-frame E-mount lens lineup
- Sony’s New Full-Frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera promises to delivers both resolution and speed
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Regulatory and ComplianceOther
- CCIntel IT ArchitectNSW
- CCCRM Technical ConsultantWA
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking , Finance backgroundOther
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Identity & AutomationQLD
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- FTCapability Specialist | Business AnalystOther
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- FTSenior Java DevelopersACT
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW