Fujifilm FinePix F810 Zoom
- Widescreen LCD, nice picture quality
- Clunky zoom, no adjustable jpeg compression ratios
Definitely worth a look, Fujifilm's FinePix F810 is a camera that will appeal to people wanting TV connectivity with widescreen viewing.
Price$ 790.00 (AUD)
There's a widescreen theme to Fujifilm's FinePix F810 Zoom. The solid metal chassis is accommodatingly broad, as is the 2.1" 16:9 widescreen LCD. This makes shot composition a dream, and ensures images and movie files can be viewed properly on a widescreen television.
As usual, Fujifilm has put the whole package together with an eye for simplicity--despite the heavy feature set. And the price tag is quite competitive for a 6 megapixel digital camera of this quality.
The fourth-generation Super CCD technology means that the 6.3 megapixel CCD actually outputs 12.3 megapixel images. The camera also has a 4X optical zoom and impressive movie playback. We found the zoom a bit clunky, but image quality and responsive camera operations made up for this. Shot-to-shot time is fast, though we'd have liked a selectable array of jpeg compression ratios, as it's too high on some shooting modes. Still, this camera is excellent value for money.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Latest News Articles
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Fujifilm announces the Elite X-H1
- Panasonic Releases Impressive LUMIX DC-GX9 Camera For The Enthusiast
- Panasonic try to set new standard for Travel Cams with Lumix DC-TZ220
- Panasonic Announces Compact, Lightweight ultra-telephoto LEICA Lens
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- MWC 2018: Alcatel
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCiOS DeveloperQLD
- FTHR Payroll Officer - Government background onlyOther
- FTBig Data Analyst/Business AnalystNSW
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)Other
- CCApplications EngineerNSW
- FTContinuous Improvement - Lean ConsultantOther
- FTAWS DevOps EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Financial ServicesQLD
- FTFull-Stack DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Corporate SuperOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile AppsOther
- FTMid-level UX DesignerOther
- TPProject Manager - Senior Application Specialist - HealthcareQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTSalesforce ArchitectNSW
- CCFront-End Developer (React)NSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect ? NetworkingQLD
- TPSystems Administrator (ServiceNow)QLD
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project Coordinator, Project DeliveryOther