Fujifilm Online Photo Printing
- Quick web based interface, So many options!
- A little pricey
Fujifilm is definitely the right choice if you want to print your photos in more creative ways than on mere paper.
Price$ 0.39 (AUD)
FujiFilm's online photo store distinguishes itself in two ways; interface and printing options. The interface is so popular several other stores have licensed it from them and implemented it in their own service.
It is a purely web based client. There are no downloads and blissfully, no signups. You just fire up the page, upload your files and you're ready to go. The whole process is an absolute joy to use. It took us a total of about three minutes, including time taken for the photos to upload.
The feature that really appealed to us however was the incredible array of items that FujiFilm will print your photos on. We found ourselves contemplating buying things we didn't even need, just because of how bizarre they sounded. Everything from teddy bears to crystals, Christmas cards and key rings; all your gifts for the next five years can be found right here. We know what our family is getting this year! Regular photos can be printed up to 10x8 inches, which isn't stellar, but to be honest when confronted with this much variety we couldn't make ourselves care.
Unfortunately pricing is a little higher than we'd have liked for regular prints. Standard 4x6 shots cost $0.39 each whilst a 6x8 inch will set you back $3.45. The only exception is the 10x15 inch print, which is good value at $10.45. Some of the other choices are quite cheap as well, with the teddy bear costing $21.95 and the calendar just $7.95. Delivery time is typically seven days, but could be less depending on where you are located.
Despite the brilliant selection, there are two limitations on photographs that can impede the otherwise speedy functionality of the site. Firstly, photographs bigger than 3.5 megabytes cannot be used. For those with high end advance cameras this will lead to several hours of resizing and reformatting pictures. Similarly, it won't accept anything other than JPEG files, which counts out the uncompressed TIFF and RAW files which are rapidly gaining popularity. What this amounts to is that the Fujifilm printing service seems to be geared towards the low end consumer with a simple five megapixel point and shoot.
We found Fujifilm's image quality to be excellent. They produced the liveliest shots, with bright colours and clean edges. Our outdoors prints were sunny, yet accurately shaded. These were the lightest of all our test prints, but we thought they looked the best.
Read our roundup for a direct comparison with the other vendors.
Join the newsletter!
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - SydneyNSW
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- CCCRM Technical ConsultantWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- TPSCRUM MasterVIC
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTSolution Architect - Security/DigitalVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCIntegration DeveloperVIC
- TPSystems Analyst / TesterVIC
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- CCProcess LeadNSW