Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Fujitsu ABT18LBAJ air conditioner
The Fujitsu ABT18LBAJ/ABTF18LAT air conditioner is an inverter floor/ceiling console with a 5.2kW maximum cooling capacity and a 6kW maximum heating capacity. It has automatic and manual louvre adjustment via remote control, auto restart and a sleep timer and program timer. The unit automatically switches between heating and cooling modes based on the temperature setting and room temperature.
Price$ 899.00 (AUD)
|Star rating (cooling)||3.06|
|Star rating (heating)||3.26|
|Other model names||AOT18LMAKL|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
- This 4-port USB hub is just $3.50 today, $5 off list
- Thermaltake's Riing 12 Trio RGB fans can be voice-controlled with Amazon's Alexa
- Amazon has a $30 rebate on an MSI 8GB AMD Radeon RX 580, with bonus gift card
- 6 cool things we learned about Android P from Google's Reddit AMA
- Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?