Fujitsu ABT18LBAJ air conditioner
The Fujitsu ABT18LBAJ/ABTF18LAT air conditioner is an inverter floor/ceiling console with a 5.2kW maximum cooling capacity and a 6kW maximum heating capacity. It has automatic and manual louvre adjustment via remote control, auto restart and a sleep timer and program timer. The unit automatically switches between heating and cooling modes based on the temperature setting and room temperature.
Price$ 899.00 (AUD)
|Star rating (cooling)||3.06|
|Star rating (heating)||3.26|
|Other model names||AOT18LMAKL|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Ballistix Sport AT
Toys for Boys
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Tivoli PAL BT
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
ESET Internet Security
ESET Smart Security Premium
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
In multicultural Australia, the opportunity for home cooks to expand their culinary horizons is too tempting to resist.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 2 Tenda Nova MW6 review: A gateway drug for mesh Wi-Fi
- 3 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 4 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- 5 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
Join the newsletter!
- Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB turntable review: Listen to your vinyl collection and digitize it, too
- Let's face it: The iPhone XS Max is the new iPad mini
- Year in review 2018: Apple’s year of predictable updates and high prices
- Vivo Nex Dual Display Release Date, Price, Specs and More
- Disney sign up with Stan
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?