Need to buy a gift for somebody who loves technology but you can’t afford the big ticket items?
Fujitsu ABTA45LAT air conditioner
The Fujitsu ABTA45LAT air conditioner is an inverter under ceiling unit which has a maximum cooling capacity of 12.5kW and a maximum heating capacity of 14kW. The inside unit weighs 46kg and reaches a noise level of 49dBA at one metre and the outside unit weighing 98kg and reaches a noise level of 55dBA at one metre.
Price$ 6,329.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||5|
|Star rating (heating)||5.5|
|Other model names||AOTA45LATL|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 3 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
Join the newsletter!
- Intel 9th-gen Core i9-9900K Review: The 'best gaming CPU' is also the fastest
- Roccat Khan Aimo review: Hi-Res Audio and 7.1 sound in an affordable headset
- Samsung unveil Galaxy Book 2
- Apple tease 30th October iPad Pro reveal
- Norton Core review: Lock it down
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?