- 800Mbps FireWire, eight SATA ports, high performance, good range of overclocking features, good documentation
A colourful, high-performance board that has good documentation and comes with every cable and break-out connector you'll need.
Price$ 349.00 (AUD)
Gigabyte's feature-laden 925XE-based GA-8AENXP-D is a rare board. It's one of the few we have yet seen to offer 800Mbps FireWire 800. It includes other touches as well: eight SATA ports, an additional RAID controller to augment the one in the 925XE chip set, and the company's DualBIOS, which provides a backup BIOS in case you interrupt a flash or screw up the settings in the main BIOS and can't boot. Gigabyte rounds out the package with an 802.11g wireless LAN adapter card and a solid voltage regulator module for stability.
Another strength of the GA-8AENXP-D is performance, with the board performing very well in our tests. Add good documentation, a decent range of overclocking settings, and capable Windows-based tweaking utilities, and you have a very nice Pentium 4 setup--almost nice enough to make us forget its high price.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Latest News Articles
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- First AMD Ryzen Desktop APUs Featuring World’s Most Powerful Graphics on a Desktop Processor
- MSI AM4 Motherboards are now ready for new AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen Desktop Processors
- Intel Xeon D-2100 set to enable new capabilities for cloud, network and service providers
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By MadCatz
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTProject Officer / Project Scheduler - Gold Coast BasedOther
- TPICT Manager | Business SystemsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst OR Data ModellerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Public Sector Health ProgramQLD
- FTSalesforce ArchitectNSW
- FTDevelopment Expert (EL1)SA
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityACT
- FTSAP Finance Project ManagerOther
- FTProject Analyst / Project SpecialistOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTririga DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- FTAgile CoachOther
- TPBusiness & Change AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Dynamics AX DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Front-End Developer (Urgent)Other
- TPService Desk AnalystQLD
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTAutomation Developer - RPAQLD
- CCSenior IOS DeveloperVIC
- FT.Net Developer - Syspro experience mandatoryOther
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- CCProject Manager -AgileWA