- Flexible Steel Neck, Stereo line-out jack, Dock Connector
It’s a little on the pricey side, but the TuneFlex’s adjustable steel neck ensures your iPod will be in the best position possible and it also offers a line-out jack and dock connector for extra accessories.
Price$ 89.95 (AUD)
Griffin's TuneFlex is an intuitive device which conveniently cradles and charges your iPod iPod nano when in the car. Plugging into any accessory outlet (yes, that's a cigarette lighter), the TuneFlex has a flexible steel neck that allows your iPod to sit in any number of positions: no more scrambling to grab your iPod as it falls to the floor on those sharp bends.
The black TuneFlex is essentially a two piece unit; the cradle and the charger. These two parts are connected by a flexible steel neck, which can be bent and moved into any number of different shapes. This design is very intuitive and allows you to position your iPod in the most convenient location possible.
Similar in design to Belkin's TuneBase FM for iPod nano, but without the FM transmitter option, the TuneFlex does offer other features besides a charging cradle. A built in stereo line-out audio jack near the lighter plug lets you attach a number of optional accessories. This means the TuneFlex can essentially be used to play your tunes directly through your car's stereo, although you'll need to purchase a cable and have an input on your stereo to do so.
The TuneFlex also includes a pass-through iPod dock connector that lets you use other peripherals. This connector is located at the bottom of the cradle and opens up plenty of convenient options for use with other devices. For example, if you already own an FM transmitter with a dock connector (such as the XtremeMac AirPlay2) you can plug this into the bottom of the TuneFlex and it essentially becomes a device similar to the Belkin TuneBase FM for iPod nano.
Purely as an on the road charging option the TuneFlex has its advantages, most notably its flexible steel neck and the absence of annoying cables and wires. Its disadvantage is price; at slightly under $90 it's not inexpensive, especially if you plan to use other accessories in tandem.
Join the newsletter!
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Technical Engineer - MacVIC
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDigital BAOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)VIC
- CCTechnical LeadQLD
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- FTService Desk EngineerOther
- CCPHP DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Engineer, Operational Infrastructure & TelcoOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTLevel 2/Level 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- CCLevel 1 and 2 Help Desk OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT