- Flexible Steel Neck, Stereo line-out jack, Dock Connector
It’s a little on the pricey side, but the TuneFlex’s adjustable steel neck ensures your iPod will be in the best position possible and it also offers a line-out jack and dock connector for extra accessories.
Price$ 89.95 (AUD)
Griffin's TuneFlex is an intuitive device which conveniently cradles and charges your iPod iPod nano when in the car. Plugging into any accessory outlet (yes, that's a cigarette lighter), the TuneFlex has a flexible steel neck that allows your iPod to sit in any number of positions: no more scrambling to grab your iPod as it falls to the floor on those sharp bends.
The black TuneFlex is essentially a two piece unit; the cradle and the charger. These two parts are connected by a flexible steel neck, which can be bent and moved into any number of different shapes. This design is very intuitive and allows you to position your iPod in the most convenient location possible.
Similar in design to Belkin's TuneBase FM for iPod nano, but without the FM transmitter option, the TuneFlex does offer other features besides a charging cradle. A built in stereo line-out audio jack near the lighter plug lets you attach a number of optional accessories. This means the TuneFlex can essentially be used to play your tunes directly through your car's stereo, although you'll need to purchase a cable and have an input on your stereo to do so.
The TuneFlex also includes a pass-through iPod dock connector that lets you use other peripherals. This connector is located at the bottom of the cradle and opens up plenty of convenient options for use with other devices. For example, if you already own an FM transmitter with a dock connector (such as the XtremeMac AirPlay2) you can plug this into the bottom of the TuneFlex and it essentially becomes a device similar to the Belkin TuneBase FM for iPod nano.
Purely as an on the road charging option the TuneFlex has its advantages, most notably its flexible steel neck and the absence of annoying cables and wires. Its disadvantage is price; at slightly under $90 it's not inexpensive, especially if you plan to use other accessories in tandem.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSharepoint ConsultantOther
- FTCommunication SpecialistOther
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- CCSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- FTProject Manager- Cloud -Federal GovernmentOther
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)Other
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCGraph Database Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTWorkforce Planning AnalystOther
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Go to Market / Channel ReadinessOther
- FTOperational Systems Support SpecialistOther
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD
- CCAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC