Hasbro Australia i-Dog
- It dances, It’s a robotic Dog, Flashing LED lights
- Fairly pointless, Poor quality speaker, Novelty value will wear off quickly
If you’re into really pointless toys, then the i-Dog is for you. It’s not a bad product and does what it states, but we feel its novelty value will wear off fairly quickly.
Price$ 59.95 (AUD)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WalabotDIY, the 3D Imaging Tool That Gives Consumers ‘Superman-Vision’, Launches Today in Australia
- Google Certifies Insta360 Pro as First ‘Street View Auto Ready’ Camera
- Australian startup launches Tiller Kickstarter campaign
- Anki Arrives In Oz
- Griffin's PowerMate is the Surface Dial dead-ringer that's trapped in Mac land
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior .Net Developer /Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- CCC++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Sales Executive ? Technology ConsultingQLD
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerSA
- FTSystems/Business AnalystACT
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSystems ArchitectNSW
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTInfrastructure Solutions Architect - Converged InfrastructureOther
- FTService Desk CoordinatorOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTSAP EMAOther
- TPAutomation EngineerQLD
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- TPTechnical Lead (Office 365)QLD
- FTCapability Specialist | Business AnalystOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW