As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Hewlett-Packard Australia Snapfish
Free photo storage from HP
- 20 free prints, convenient, simple editing
- Nothing of note
Snapfish is a great site for those seeking a service to store, edit and print digital images on a frequent basis with the added benefit of being able to collect prints in a Rabbit Photo store.
Snapfish is run by HP and offers free photo storage and editing.
Snapfish offers unlimited storage space for digital images as well as the chance to edit photos, share and print pictures, and produce photobooks and gifts.
The brightly coloured and almost cartoon-like Snapfish interface is easy to use and quick too. Images can be uploaded using the HP Quick Upload software.
You can also use Snapfish's more traditional one-by-one upload that lets you browse your PC's hard drive, or the PictureMover software. Once installed on your PC, PictureMover lets you upload images directly from a digital camera to your PC and Snapfish albums.
PictureMover offers the added bonus of letting you automatically delete photos from your camera once they had been transferred.
Snapfish lets you make simple edits to photos such as rotating, cropping, removing red eye, adding borders and applying coloured tints. We found the option to save the edited image as a new picture or replace the original handy.
Once you're happy with images, if you wish to share them you can do so by email or by using the Snapfish website to send an MMS containing a picture to a designated mobile number. Of course, one of the major uses of a site such as Snapfish is that you want to print your pics.
Prints are available in sizes ranging from 6x4in to 10x8in with prices starting from 24 cents per print for 6x4in — the traditional photo size. While there are no discounts when you bulk buy prints, you can order print credits in advance, which knocks down the prices of prints to around 15 cents for a 6x4in.
A choice of gloss or matte finish is also available and when you register with the site you're automatically credited with 20 free prints. Snapfish offers the ability to order your prints online and collect them in your nearest Rabbit Photo store or have them delivered.
A selection of different photobooks including hard- and soft-backed versions are also available on Snapfish alongside photo mementos including mugs, notebooks and t-shirts that can be emblazoned with your favourite image.
Snapfish offers delivery times of two to five working days for prints, and four to eight working days for photobooks and other gifts.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Latest News Articles
- Bitdefender unveils new 2019 product line
- Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
- Google bring SMS to PCs with Android Messages for Desktop
- WWDC 2018: Apple gives us a first look at an all-new Mac App Store
- Budget 2018: Government seeks to boost Australian AI capabilities
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?