HTC Thunderbolt smartphone (preview)
The HTC Thunderbolt sports a 4.3in Super LCD screen, a front-facing video camera and a kickstand
- 4.3in Super LCD screen, 8-megapixel camera, decent performance
- In the absence of a national LTE network we're unlikely to see it in Australia (at least in its current form)
The HTC Thunderbolt is equipped with a 4.3in Super LCD screen. It feels really well-constructed and solid in hand while maintaining the slick aesthetic we've come to expect of HTC phones.
Probably the worst-kept secret phone of CES, the HTC Thunderbolt is finally official on the 4G LTE network of US telco Verizon. I got a chance to play with the HTC Thunderbolt on the showfloor and for a bit longer at an HTC gathering at In-and-Out (yes, that In-and-Out). There have been an overwhelming number of exciting phones at CES, but the Thunderbolt is one of my favorites.
Similar in design to the HTC EVO 4G, the monstrous Thunderbolt sports a 4.3in Super LCD screen, a front-facing video camera and yes, even a kickstand. It feels really well-constructed and solid in hand while maintaining the slick aesthetic we've come to expect of HTC phones. It also has an 8-megapixel camera, which took pretty clean pictures in the bright lights of the Las Vegas In-and-Out.
Running HTC Sense over Android 2.2, the Thunderbolt also incorporates Skype video chat into the HTC Sense interface. The Thunderbolt has 8GB of on-board storage with a 768 RAM Memory card and comes preinstalled with 32 GB microSD. So basically, this thing is a multimedia powerhouse.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Latest News Articles
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- CCService Delivery LeadQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTIT TechnicianOther
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- CCNetwork Planner - TelcoVIC
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTDevelopers (VB.Net/C#.Net)SA
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- TPAudio Visual Project ManagerNSW
- CCReporting Analyst/Workforce Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect (Enterprise Infrastructure)ACT
- FTReporting Consultant with AlteryxOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTBI - Business Intelligence, Analytics specialists & ArchitectsOther
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- TPProject CoordinatorACT