HTC Wildfire S Android phone
HTC Wildfire S review: Occasional lag and performance issues masked by an excellent design and a competitive price tag
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei's flagship tech trickles down to mid-tier with new Nova 2i smartphone
- Incipio Adds Pixel 2 Cases To Roster
- Survey: 20% of Aussie Apple users wouldn't switch to Android for a million dollars
- Tech21 Announces New Phone Protection For Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTRobotic Process Automation Developer LeadOther
- FTChange Manager - must have experience working in Fin ServicesOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCETL DevelopersACT
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther