New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Huawei Watch 2: Full, in-depth review
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 2 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
- 3 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Pro) review: Life just keeps getting better for Mac users
- 4 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 5 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Suunto releases the Suunto 9 Peak sports watch in Australia
- Apple Watch Series 7 sports a larger screen, faster charging
- Sorry iPhone users, you can't buy the newest Samsung Galaxy Watch
- TCL NXTWEAR G Smart Glasses promise a home cinema-like experience
- Why Oppo’s three new TWS earphones cost under $350
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Black Friday Amazon deals in Australia in 2021
- This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
- Best Black Friday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Wi-Fi gear and more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?