Hyundai ImageQuest L90D+
- Height and pivot options
- Mediocre image quality
The Hyundai ImageQuest L90D+ has a bargain price and a graceful design, but we weren't impressed with its image quality.
Price$ 699.00 (AUD)
Priced at $699 when we reviewed it, Hyundai's ImageQuest L90D+ is very inexpensive for a 19" monitor. It comes as a pleasant surprise that this budget model offers height and pivot adjustments--features more common on higher-end monitors. Height adjustment helps users set the screen at a comfortable level, and screen pivot comes in handy for viewing the screen in portrait mode. The L90D+ does not include screen pivoting software, however, such as PivotPro, which would add to the cost of the monitor.
Though the L90D+ includes the adjustment features of a more costly monitor, its image quality is mediocre. Most jurors found text adequate, but not especially crisp, on our text screens. The L90D+ showed pleasing balance in our group photo screen, but the colors of small images on our Web page seemed slightly off. Overall, the L90D+ eked out ratings of Good in both text and graphics.
For the money, the L90D+ delivers better-than-expected design. The silver cabinet and rounded black stand feel secure and well weighted. The contrasting paint and real words on the labels make the simple controls easy to understand. That said, we wish that the membrane buttons had had heavier actuation. We weren't thrilled with the sound from the built-in speakers, but we liked that we could control the volume conveniently from the front of the bezel. Picky listeners may want to use the headphone jack instead. Hyundai includes an audio cable, so you can plug this monitor in and play music without making a trip to the shop.
Join the newsletter!
Enter this months competition and you and friend could be heading to the movies. *T&C's Apply
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- 4 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 5 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
Latest News Articles
- Sharp renews Huddle Board offering
- MSI and SteelSeries team up on curved gaming monitors
- Acer unveils new range of desktop PCs, notebooks and gaming machines
- Asus Announces The Latest Designo Curve MX32VQ Monitor
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung officially debut the Galaxy Note 9
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- HTC U12+: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?