ioSafe SoloPro disaster-proof external hard drive (1TB)
ioSafe SoloPro review: a USB 3.0 external hard drive that can withstand flooding and house fires
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, NetApp & Commvault BackUpVIC
- FTUX DesignerOther
- FTDrupal DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTMobile Studio Manager - GAME CHANGER!Other
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- CCSenior Change AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- FTLead UI / UX and Digital DesignerQLD
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- TPSolution Architect - NetworkQLD
- FTReporting Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTPlatform/Technology Manager | Security & GovernanceOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperACT
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- CCPalo Alto Network Security ExpertQLD
- TPSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT