New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
iRobot Roomba 980 robot vacuum cleaner review
A little luxury that’s become part of the family
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless headphones
- Macworld’s May digital magazine: 20 years of Mac OS X
- PCWorld's April digital magazine: Surface Pro 7+ reviewed
- Stolen MacBook Pro schematics confirm HDMI, SD card, and MagSafe
- Google overhauls Meet to thrust participants into the spotlight
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- The Nokia G10, a mid-range phone with a large battery, lands in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?