Jays d-Jays earphones
Sleek Jays headphones that provide excellent sound
- Good sound quality, sound isolation
- Lacking in comfort, average mid tones
The d-Jays headphones impressed us with their balanced sound and great build quality. Jays also does the little things well, with useful accessories included in the box.
Price$ 269.00 (AUD)
Headphones vendor Jays is managing to stand out from its competitors by offering quality product after quality product. The d-Jays earphones are the latest product from the Swedish manufacturer to pass through our Test Centre, and they provide excellent sound at an affordable price.
Like all of the Jays' range, silicone rubber sleeves are used. These earphones aren't as good as headphones with active noise-cancelling technology, but the d-jays successfully reduce background noise to an acceptable level.
Four pairs of sleeves are included with the earphones: XS, S, M and L. Other accessories included in the box are flight adaptor, carry case, stereo splitter (to listen with a friend) and an extension cord.
Audio quality is excellent: warm bass is balanced with detailed treble tones. Perhaps the only department where the earphones are let down is mid tones, but audio still satisfactory. Incredible detail is audible: sounds that weren't previously noticed in particular songs became apparent.
The d-Jays earphones, much like all of the other Jays products, certainly impressed us with balanced sound and great quality build. Jays also does the little things well, such as including useful accessories in the box. If you're looking to purchase some earphones that give you some grunt but won't drain your bank account dry, the d-Jays will get the job done.
Become a fan of GoodGearGuide on Facebook
Follow GoodGearGuide on Twitter: @GoodGearGuide
Stay up to date with the latest reviews. Sign up to GoodGearGuide’s Gear Daily newsletters
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior System Analyst with strong XML expOther
- CCFunctional Consultant (SAP IS-U)Other
- CCOrg Project / Change Manager - Go to Market - Telco - Contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgramme CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- TPProduct OwnerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst with Data Migration experienceOther
- FTApplications SupportOther
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- CCSolutions Architect - CANBERRA BASEDSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - ICT GovernanceOther
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Customer Experience ( CX ) AnalystOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperQLD
- FTDocument Project Coordinator, TelcoNSW
- TPJunior Business Analysis - Business Case specialist**NSW
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSCRUM MASTEROther
- FTSenior Research AnalystOther