Jays d-Jays earphones
Sleek Jays headphones that provide excellent sound
- Good sound quality, sound isolation
- Lacking in comfort, average mid tones
The d-Jays headphones impressed us with their balanced sound and great build quality. Jays also does the little things well, with useful accessories included in the box.
Price$ 269.00 (AUD)
Headphones vendor Jays is managing to stand out from its competitors by offering quality product after quality product. The d-Jays earphones are the latest product from the Swedish manufacturer to pass through our Test Centre, and they provide excellent sound at an affordable price.
Like all of the Jays' range, silicone rubber sleeves are used. These earphones aren't as good as headphones with active noise-cancelling technology, but the d-jays successfully reduce background noise to an acceptable level.
Four pairs of sleeves are included with the earphones: XS, S, M and L. Other accessories included in the box are flight adaptor, carry case, stereo splitter (to listen with a friend) and an extension cord.
Audio quality is excellent: warm bass is balanced with detailed treble tones. Perhaps the only department where the earphones are let down is mid tones, but audio still satisfactory. Incredible detail is audible: sounds that weren't previously noticed in particular songs became apparent.
The d-Jays earphones, much like all of the other Jays products, certainly impressed us with balanced sound and great quality build. Jays also does the little things well, such as including useful accessories in the box. If you're looking to purchase some earphones that give you some grunt but won't drain your bank account dry, the d-Jays will get the job done.
Become a fan of GoodGearGuide on Facebook
Follow GoodGearGuide on Twitter: @GoodGearGuide
Stay up to date with the latest reviews. Sign up to GoodGearGuide’s Gear Daily newsletters
Join the newsletter!
Apple iMac Pro
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Ballistix Sport AT
Toys for Boys
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
ESET Internet Security
ESET Smart Security Premium
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
Tivoli PAL BT
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
In multicultural Australia, the opportunity for home cooks to expand their culinary horizons is too tempting to resist.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 2 Google Home Hub review: A different kind of smart TV
- 3 Nokia 7.1 review: A modest and modern mid-tier option
- 4 Tenda Nova MW6 review: A gateway drug for mesh Wi-Fi
- 5 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
Latest News Articles
- HTC Vive and McLaren announce the release of limited edition headset
- Sony launches new wireless, noise cancelling WI-C600N headphones
- Jaybird announced Tarah Pro wireless sport headphones
- Turtle Beach’s Elite Pro 2 + SuperAmp is now available
- JBL announce Everest headphones optimised for Google Assistant
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?