Jays d-Jays earphones
Sleek Jays headphones that provide excellent sound
- Good sound quality, sound isolation
- Lacking in comfort, average mid tones
The d-Jays headphones impressed us with their balanced sound and great build quality. Jays also does the little things well, with useful accessories included in the box.
Price$ 269.00 (AUD)
Headphones vendor Jays is managing to stand out from its competitors by offering quality product after quality product. The d-Jays earphones are the latest product from the Swedish manufacturer to pass through our Test Centre, and they provide excellent sound at an affordable price.
Like all of the Jays' range, silicone rubber sleeves are used. These earphones aren't as good as headphones with active noise-cancelling technology, but the d-jays successfully reduce background noise to an acceptable level.
Four pairs of sleeves are included with the earphones: XS, S, M and L. Other accessories included in the box are flight adaptor, carry case, stereo splitter (to listen with a friend) and an extension cord.
Audio quality is excellent: warm bass is balanced with detailed treble tones. Perhaps the only department where the earphones are let down is mid tones, but audio still satisfactory. Incredible detail is audible: sounds that weren't previously noticed in particular songs became apparent.
The d-Jays earphones, much like all of the other Jays products, certainly impressed us with balanced sound and great quality build. Jays also does the little things well, such as including useful accessories in the box. If you're looking to purchase some earphones that give you some grunt but won't drain your bank account dry, the d-Jays will get the job done.
Become a fan of GoodGearGuide on Facebook
Follow GoodGearGuide on Twitter: @GoodGearGuide
Stay up to date with the latest reviews. Sign up to GoodGearGuide’s Gear Daily newsletters
Join the newsletter!
As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Latest News Articles
- Jaybird celebrate Earth Day with special edition Jaybird RUN earbuds
- Jabra launches engage Business headset range
- Google finally bring the Pixel Buds to Australia
- Bose announce local availability and pricing for SoundSport Free true wireless earbuds
- Jabra confirm ANZ pricing and availability for Evolve 75e headphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject Manager - Service ManagementWA
- CCLSS Black Belt ConsultantVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Cloud - GovernmentVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect ? NetworkingQLD
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior MS SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- FTWebmethods DeveloperOther
- CCTalend Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Consultant DCOther
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- TPSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- TPAgile Business Analyst | Federal Government | EL1QLD
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperQLD
- CCSCCM Application PackagerQLD