Kelvinator KWH35HRA air conditioner
The KWH35HRA window/wall reverse cycle air conditioner is a cost effective alternative to a split system air conditioner. Boasting a 3.9kW cooling capacity and 3.5kW heating capacity the unit also houses a 12- hour timer function, a 3-speed fan for reduced energy consumption and a dust filter which removes dust and other larger airborne particles.
Price$ 799.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Window / through-the-wall|
|Star rating (cooling)||5|
|Star rating (heating)||4|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 2 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
Join the newsletter!
- Intel's debut Iris Xe graphics cards are headed to prebuilt PCs (but not for gaming)
- Ryzen 5000 mobile review: AMD wins big in laptops
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 mobile review: The fastest laptop GPU just arrived
- Apple VP Dan Riccio to focus on ‘new project’ and step down as leader of hardware engineering
- The new Time to Walk feature hints at a brighter future for Fitness+
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?