Kelvinator KWH35HRA air conditioner
The KWH35HRA window/wall reverse cycle air conditioner is a cost effective alternative to a split system air conditioner. Boasting a 3.9kW cooling capacity and 3.5kW heating capacity the unit also houses a 12- hour timer function, a 3-speed fan for reduced energy consumption and a dust filter which removes dust and other larger airborne particles.
Price$ 799.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Window / through-the-wall|
|Star rating (cooling)||5|
|Star rating (heating)||4|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Bitdefender solutions stop attacks before they even begin! Get cybersecurity that 500 MILLION users already have and trust.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- 4 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 5 LG SK85 Super UHD TV + SK9Y soundbar review: A richly-realised, albeit conventional, alternative to OLED
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan launches high-quality, low cost appliance range
- The Pico Model C is the beer-brewing appliance for price-conscious beginners
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- Apple HomeKit may get an official controller app in iOS 10
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Canon EOS 1500D: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Dell G5 review: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?