DVDShow for PowerPoint
DVDShow for PowerPoint converts any PowerPoint presentation into a an MPEG movie file or lets you burn it to DVD
- Very good at what it does
- Dubious usefulness for most people
The classic one-trick pony, DVDShow for PowerPoint is very good at what it does — but would you want to shell out more than this much just to convert presentations to MPEG?
Price$ 39.95 (AUD)
Note: Pricing for this product is in US$.
If you've got a PowerPoint presentation you want to share with others, but are having problems doing so, then DVDShow for PowerPoint is a simple solution.
DVDShow for PowerPoint converts any PowerPoint presentation into a an MPEG movie file or lets you burn it to DVD so you can distribute it as a DVD and play it on a DVD player.
Using DVDShow for PowerPoint is quite simple. Just tell the program which presentation you want to convert, choose various options (such as the aspect ratio) you want to use, and it goes to work. First it previews the presentation for you, then it converts it and burns it. After that, you can distribute it to anyone you like.
The key question, though, is why would you want to convert a PowerPoint presentation to a movie file or DVD in the first place? If someone doesn't have the capability to view PowerPoint, that would be one reason.
It would have to be someone very special, though — such as your boss, your best customer, or your mum — because there's probably not a lot of need for DVDShow for PowerPoint, particularly given its $40 price tag.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- TPProject Manager - Governance and L&DQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCLSS Black Belt ConsultantVIC
- CCITS Desktop / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCHelpdesk TechnicianNSW
- CCSystems AnalystACT
- CCSenior Splunk DeveoperVIC
- TPChange Lead | UtilitiesQLD
- CCSystem Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCRadio EngineerVIC
- FTSupport Analyst - Level 1-2Other
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTReporting AnalystOther
- FTProductivity Specialist (Black Belt level)Other
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk SupportVIC
- CCX2 BPE Managers - TelcoVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM Greenfield implemenationVIC
- FTSenior Applications Project ManagerACT
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- CCTeam Assistant / EA - Telco ? 12 month contract - Nth Sydney - URGENT STARTNSW
- FTSAP HCM Lead - ECS.111, SAP HR PA/OMOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW