DVDShow for PowerPoint
DVDShow for PowerPoint converts any PowerPoint presentation into a an MPEG movie file or lets you burn it to DVD
- Very good at what it does
- Dubious usefulness for most people
The classic one-trick pony, DVDShow for PowerPoint is very good at what it does — but would you want to shell out more than this much just to convert presentations to MPEG?
Price$ 39.95 (AUD)
Note: Pricing for this product is in US$.
If you've got a PowerPoint presentation you want to share with others, but are having problems doing so, then DVDShow for PowerPoint is a simple solution.
DVDShow for PowerPoint converts any PowerPoint presentation into a an MPEG movie file or lets you burn it to DVD so you can distribute it as a DVD and play it on a DVD player.
Using DVDShow for PowerPoint is quite simple. Just tell the program which presentation you want to convert, choose various options (such as the aspect ratio) you want to use, and it goes to work. First it previews the presentation for you, then it converts it and burns it. After that, you can distribute it to anyone you like.
The key question, though, is why would you want to convert a PowerPoint presentation to a movie file or DVD in the first place? If someone doesn't have the capability to view PowerPoint, that would be one reason.
It would have to be someone very special, though — such as your boss, your best customer, or your mum — because there's probably not a lot of need for DVDShow for PowerPoint, particularly given its $40 price tag.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Latest News Articles
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics powers Amazon Web Services AppStream 2.0
- Trend Micro Strengthens its Security Offerings in Trend Micro Security
- Here's the Apple macOS High Sierra release date
- Adobe and Microsoft expand productivity partnership
- Huawei CEO Talks Up AI Ambitions At IFA
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTOracle DB & Python DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity Architect, Framework DesignNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC
- TPSenior Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTExchange EngineerACT
- FTIT Security Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTNetwork Support Engineer x2Other
- TPProgram Support OfficerQLD
- FTCyber/Forensic Security AnalystACT
- CCSenior Tech Business AnalystNSW
- FTScrum Master, MarketingOther
- FTSenior Master Data Officer- SAP , VLookup, Pivot, FinanceOther
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Services EngineerSA
- TPProject Manager & Business Analyst - eDRMS - 18+ month ContractQLD
- FTIT Sales ManagerVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- CCSAP Functional LeadNSW