Kogan ELITE LED32 LED television
If you want a thin, stylish television with good picture quality for an impressively low price, look no further: the Kogan ELITE LED32 costs only $799
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPHP Developer (Back-End Focus)QLD
- FTLevel 1 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCTalend Open Studio Data Integration ConsultantNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectQLD
- FTBusiness Development Lead - Digital StrategistOther
- FTIntegration Technical SpecialistOther
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTBusiness Process Transition ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Change Analyst - Major IT Transformation**NSW
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEVIC
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTData & Analytics Business Development PrincipalOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile & Digital FocusOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD