Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL
- High speed, affordable, low running costs, colour
- Nothing in particular
This printer may well lead the colour printing revolution, with rapid colour output at an affordable price.
Price$ 1,999.00 (AUD)
When you see a colour laser printer claiming a 20ppm (pages per minute) print speed, cynicism tends to kick in--because colour printing is notoriously slow. But the magicolor 5430DL can really knock out the sheets.
This high-end colour laser is comparatively cheap to buy, easy to maintain and economical to run--even more so with the Toner Value Kit.
This is a perfect option for large workgroups, with built-in Ethernet and auto-duplexing. As for speeds, we managed 18ppm in colour and, thanks to the 2400 x 600dpi resolution, prints looked spot-on. If only you didn't have to buy an extra paper tray to get support beyond the measly 250-page input.
Vendors have been talking about the colour printing revolution in offices for ages but, in truth, it's never been cost-effective or quick enough. Konica Minolta might be about to change all that with this machine.
Join the newsletter!
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new Expression Premium Photo Range
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPChange AnalystVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCTableau Developer - Telco - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSAP Functional Analyst- Time Management, VIM, BPC, HCM FioriOther
- CCSenior Test Automation Engineers x 3NSW
- CCNetwork Security - DNSVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- CCAIX System Administration ? UNIXVIC
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior AEM ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork operation engineerVIC
- CCJava Developers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerVIC
- FTSales/Account Manager - Government SectorNSW
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystQLD
- FTAutomation Test Analyst- QTP/UFT scripting - X5Other
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTData Centre Server EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTWLM Hanna Data ModellersACT
- FTSenior Systems Engineer / Azure, VMware, O365 X 2Other