Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL
- High speed, affordable, low running costs, colour
- Nothing in particular
This printer may well lead the colour printing revolution, with rapid colour output at an affordable price.
Price$ 1,999.00 (AUD)
When you see a colour laser printer claiming a 20ppm (pages per minute) print speed, cynicism tends to kick in--because colour printing is notoriously slow. But the magicolor 5430DL can really knock out the sheets.
This high-end colour laser is comparatively cheap to buy, easy to maintain and economical to run--even more so with the Toner Value Kit.
This is a perfect option for large workgroups, with built-in Ethernet and auto-duplexing. As for speeds, we managed 18ppm in colour and, thanks to the 2400 x 600dpi resolution, prints looked spot-on. If only you didn't have to buy an extra paper tray to get support beyond the measly 250-page input.
Vendors have been talking about the colour printing revolution in offices for ages but, in truth, it's never been cost-effective or quick enough. Konica Minolta might be about to change all that with this machine.
Join the newsletter!
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Latest News Articles
- Epson Launches First Double-Sided A3+ 4-In-1 Inkjet EcoTank Printer
- Epson launches new Expression Premium Photo Range
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationNSW
- CCOracle Service Bus DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical Project Manager (HRIS)WA
- CCTalend Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior BA ( Squad BA)Other
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- FTSAP HCM Functional Analyst, Organisation StructureOther
- FTFull Stack .Net Web DeveloperOther
- TP.NET Developer - ContractWA
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- TPSitecore Test AnalystNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Mid Level)Other
- TPPrincipal SAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTWebmethods DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther