A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
LaCie Hard Disk 500GB design by Neil Poulton
- Stylish, small and compact
- It collects fingerprints and dust
A low-cost product that will look good on your desk while taking up minimum space. The LaCie Hard Disk 500GB design by Neil Poulton is not bursting with features, but it's all you need from an entry-level product. The LaCie Hard Disk 500GB design by Neil Poulton is USB only.
Price$ 259.00 (AUD)
LaCie products are well-known for their stylish looks, and this LaCie Hard Disk 500GB designer model is no exception.
Indeed, the LaCie Hard Disk 500GB's minimal design is important enough to give the designer pride of place in the name of the product itself. Step forward (takes deep breath): the LaCie Hard Disk 500GB design by Neil Poulton.
Finished in a glossy piano black, the LaCie Hard Disk 500GB's ultra-compact design is just about as small as it could possibly be and when powered up, the underside is illuminated with a cool blue glow.
The LaCie Hard Disk 500GB uses an external power supply but, like the drive itself, it's exceedingly light and compact making this a very portable and desirable-looking drive, although the glossy finish does tend to attract dust and fingerprints.
Upon connecting the LaCie Hard Disk 500GB for the first time, a setup assistant is automatically launched to help you format the drive correctly for your system. This software is all pre-installed on the drive, so there's no need for a driver CD. The format is important if you want to use the drive on different platforms.
You can choose a Windows-only installation or a dual-partition configuration that allows a portion of the drive to be also visible by Linux and Macintosh systems.
Also pre-installed in the LaCie Hard Disk 500GB is LaCie's 1-Click Backup software as well as all the required documentation. It's simple, good-looking and functional and comes at a very competitive price.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Latest News Articles
- Western Digital’s new MicroSD card enables 24/7 next-gen video capture
- Western Digital Ups The Game With Powerful New Gaming SSD
- QNAP Launches The Quad-Core TS-253Be and TS-453Be NAS
- Synology C2 Backup Now Available to Users Worldwide
- Intel launches 800P Optane SSD
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPUX UI DesignerNSW
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTHelp-desk Support AnalystOther
- FTProject Manager (Telco) - Mid-LevelVIC
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- TPPMO AnalystACT
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- CCXamarin .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCAgile Coach/LeadNSW
- FTSAP TestersSA
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW