Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 91z all-in-one PC
A neat all-in-one business PC
The Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 91z is a stylish and slim all-in-one PC. It packs an Intel Core i5 CPU and can be configured with up to 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM and a 1TB, 7200rpm hard drive.
|Graphics card||Intel HD Graphics 3000|
|Graphics card type||Integrated|
|Optical media supported||CD, DVD|
|CPU type||Intel Core i5|
|Processor type||Intel Core i5-2400S|
|Operating system||Windows 7 Professional|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Hard drive type||Hard drive|
|Supported memory media||SD|
|Number of USB 2.0 ports||4|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||3.5mm headphone jack, Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI, Microphone, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||Yes|
|Wireless technology supported||Wireless 802.11b, Wireless 802.11g, Wireless 802.11n|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- Intel's modular Compute Card puts a PC in your pocket
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCLeas Technical AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Travel IndustryQLD
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- TPProcurement Specialist - ITQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTResource /Operations AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCICT TrainerQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- FTSupport AnalystOther