Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E320 (129834M) business laptop
A business laptop with good speed, strong build quality and an excellent keyboard
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can run macOS on the latest Intel Alder Lake chips if you dare
- Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- A cheaper 14-inch MacBook Pro with an M2 chip could land soon
- Wild rumor claims the iPad Pro could get a glass Apple logo with MagSafe
- Tile has just made your Lenovo X1 ThinkPad laptop almost impossible to lose
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Can 5G cause safety concerns in Australian airplanes?
- 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- How to get the best deal on Samsung's new Galaxy S21 Fan Edition 5G phone
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?