Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E420 laptop
A 14in laptop with an Intel Core i3 CPU, 4GB of RAM and a 320GB hard drive
The ThinkPad Edge E420 provides a more modern take on Lenovo's legendary ThinkPad styling. It offers more curves and colour details, but it still retains dual pointing devices and a decent configuration that can be used for everyday office productivity tasks.
|Display technology||LED-backlit LCD|
|Graphics card||Intel HD Graphics 3000|
|Graphics card type||Integrated|
|Optical media supported||CD, DVD|
|DVD drive type||Read and write|
|Power supply||AC, Battery|
|Battery size (milliamp hours - mAh)||2200|
|CPU type||Intel Core i3|
|Processor type||Intel Core i3-2330M|
|Operating system||Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 7 Home Premium|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Hard drive type||Hard drive|
|Supported memory media||SD|
|Warranty information||Depot/Express Warranty|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||Yes|
|Wireless technology supported||Wireless 802.11b, Wireless 802.11g, Wireless 802.11n|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- CCContent WriterNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther