Lexar Media Jumpdrive Secure II Plus
- Nifty storage meter, encryption
- Not super-fast
If the fastest write speeds aren't crucial, but you're looking for good build quality and security features, then the Lexar Jump Drive Secure II Plus is for you.
Price$ 44.93 (AUD)
At first glance the Lexar JumpDrive Secure II Plus looks like a thermometer with a sleek black design. The Lexar JumpDrive Secure II Plus has a nifty 10-bar meter that shows the available storage space even when this USB flash drive is unplugged from the PC.
Once we plugged it the drive into our PC, its performance was comparable to other drives we've tested. The Lexar is compatible with Windows Vista, XP and Mac OS X.
The 4GB Lexar JumpDrive Secure II Plus recorded an average read speed of 18.88 megabytes per second and an average write speed of 7.32MBps.
We were impressed with the bundled software, which allows you to password-protect multiple areas on the drive (known as Encrypted Vaults) and utilise 256-bit AES encryption to encrypt data.
The Lexar JumpDrive Secure II Plus comes bundled with File Shredder software and a two-year limited warranty.
Join the newsletter!
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Advances SATA Line-up with 860 PRO and 860 EVO Solid State Drives
- Synology Introduces FlashStation FS1018 and DiskStation DS218
- CES 2018: Crucial launches next generation MX500 SSD
- QNAP Releases QTS 4.3.4. Beta for x86-Based NAS
- QNAP ships world’s first Ryzen NAS, promising boosted Virtual Machine performance
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical LeadOther
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- CCShort term - Junior PMACT
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTSAP HCM Lead - ECS.111, SAP HR PA/OMOther
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSr Java Developer- Spring,Rest, Apache Tomcat, XML,Scrum MasterOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTNetezza DeveloperQLD
- FT.NET Integration Lead Developer - Australian Citizens onlyOther
- TPBusiness & Change AnalystQLD
- TPProject Manager. Software Service.NSW
- FTCustomer Success ManagerOther
- FTMid-level UX DesignerOther
- TPFinance Integration LeadQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther