LG 50PZ950 3D plasma TV (preview)
A 50in LG plasma with Smart TV Internet access and 3D playback
- Big screen for a very low RRP
- Smart TV services look great
- We'll have to wait and see
The 50in LG 50PZ950 is the mid-size version of the 60PZ950 -- LG's top plasma TV in Australia for 2011. It's a big screen without a big price tag, and it's got all of LG's newest gadgetry inside. We're keen to see how it performs.
Price$ 1,999.00 (AUD)
The LG 50PZ950 is a 50in 3D plasma TV. It doesn't have the superior cinema-style passive 3D that you can get on LG's 2011 LED TV range like the LG LW6500 3D LED TV, but it's got all LG's Smart TV Internet access features built in.
The LG 50PZ950 is available now for a $1999 recommended retail price.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Everything Samsung Just Announced At IFA 2017
- First Look: LG's Signature Range
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneQLD
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTAdministration Support/CoordinationOther
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC