LG 60PZ950 3D plasma TV (preview)
- Huge screen for a reasonably low price
- Smart TV services look great
- Who knows?
LG's 60in 60PZ950 plasma TV is the company's top model release for 2011 in Australia. It's a huge screen for a small price and has all of LG's latest tricks inside -- as long as its picture quality is as good as LG's best plasma TVs from last year, we're thinking the 60PZ950 is going to be an excellent value choice for a big screen plasma TV.
Price$ 2,899.00 (AUD)
|Maximum refresh rate (motion handling)||600Hz|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Number of HDMI ports||4|
|Number of USB 2.0 ports||2|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||HDMI, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||Optional|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Everything Samsung Just Announced At IFA 2017
- First Look: LG's Signature Range
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTUX Designer | Mobile App | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTData Migration LeadOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Sydney BasedNSW
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorSA
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro services URGENTOther
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - NetworkingOther
- CCNon-Functional Test ConsultantNSW
- FTJAVA DeveloperOther
- CCIntegration Specialist-Tibco & MulesoftNSW
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- TPQlik DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedVIC