LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
Almost perfect: LG's new flagship Android smartphone is very comfortable to use and has few foibles
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPortfolio AdvisorACT
- CCNetwork Engineer/DesignerVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectVIC
- CCWindows 10 Defect ResolverWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermVIC
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsVIC
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- FTDevops Automation EngineerVIC
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- CCSolutions Designer / Technology LeadNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Online/Website application developmentOther
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTLand Access AdvisorOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTProgram Coordinator (Cloud & Office 365)Other
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther