- Small, light, stylish
- Not particularly powerful
One of the best looking, lightest (and least expensive) tablet PCs we've seen.
Price$ 2,799.00 (AUD)
This stylish convertible has a bright 12.1" display (with wide viewable angle and Wacom digitiser backing) that can be used like a traditional notebook or folded back on itself to become a slate. Using a stylus to scribble down and save notes or diagrams in a meeting, and swivelling the screen around to show others, has obvious appeal. Tablet PCs are also slowly winning fans in the education, finance and healthcare industries.
The LT20-4 isn't a powerhouse of a machine (it scored 66 in PC WorldBench 5 and 2526 in 3DMark 2001), but will handle everyday applications, in addition to those integrated into Windows XP Tablet PC Edition--including handwriting or voice-to-text conversion.
The LT20-4 has no built-in CD/DVD drive, which keeps its weight down to a svelte 1.75kg.
LG pre-installs network configuration and battery life management software in addition to an "ez-menu" system settings interface. This pops up when you press the ez-menu button found at the top-right of the display, next to the Windows Journal shortcut, screen orientation and power buttons. Cursor up and down and buttons are also located at the bottom-right of the display, and are handy when in slate mode.
The battery has power indicator lights and part of the rear of the notebook can flip down to raise the notebook at the back (and store a spare mini-stylus).
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW