- Small, light, stylish
- Not particularly powerful
One of the best looking, lightest (and least expensive) tablet PCs we've seen.
Price$ 2,799.00 (AUD)
This stylish convertible has a bright 12.1" display (with wide viewable angle and Wacom digitiser backing) that can be used like a traditional notebook or folded back on itself to become a slate. Using a stylus to scribble down and save notes or diagrams in a meeting, and swivelling the screen around to show others, has obvious appeal. Tablet PCs are also slowly winning fans in the education, finance and healthcare industries.
The LT20-4 isn't a powerhouse of a machine (it scored 66 in PC WorldBench 5 and 2526 in 3DMark 2001), but will handle everyday applications, in addition to those integrated into Windows XP Tablet PC Edition--including handwriting or voice-to-text conversion.
The LT20-4 has no built-in CD/DVD drive, which keeps its weight down to a svelte 1.75kg.
LG pre-installs network configuration and battery life management software in addition to an "ez-menu" system settings interface. This pops up when you press the ez-menu button found at the top-right of the display, next to the Windows Journal shortcut, screen orientation and power buttons. Cursor up and down and buttons are also located at the bottom-right of the display, and are handy when in slate mode.
The battery has power indicator lights and part of the rear of the notebook can flip down to raise the notebook at the back (and store a spare mini-stylus).
Join the newsletter!
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo recalls ThinkPad notebooks after overheating hazard
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By ASUS
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Dell
- macOS High Sierra ‘root’ security issue allows admin access to your Mac—but there's a fix
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystNSW
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Reporting Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - TelcoVIC
- CCNetwork Designer l MPLS, ISP, Data Centre design and migrationNSW
- TPInside Sales Process Improvement AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Wealth & Fund Management ApplicationsOther
- FTTechnical LeadOther
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- CCApplication Architect - Custom DevelopmentVIC
- CCMicrosoft CRM Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- FTSCCM ManagerACT
- CCSCCM Application PackagerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Office 365QLD
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTNetezza DeveloperQLD
- FTGraduate Machine Learning/Data Science-Expression Of InterestOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- FTService Centre ConsultantQLD