For a generation, TVs have been in the background – in more ways than one – of household entertainment.
LG W18THM air conditioner
The LG W18THM window wall air conditioner features an anti-corrosion gold fin finish, adjustable front air vents, a slide-out chassis and 12-hour on/off setting timer. The unit runs at a maximum cooling capacity of 4.50kW.
Price$ 799.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Window / through-the-wall|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.5|
|Star rating (heating)||4.5|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 3 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 4 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 5 Moto G6 review: A solid mid-tier effort with few compromises
Join the newsletter!
- LG WK7 Smart Speaker review: A simple song
- Apple pushes back against ‘dangerously ambiguous’ encryption bill
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 review impressions: Come for battle royale, stay for battle royale
- Android Confidential: Just how big is that notch on the Pixel 3 XL anyway?
- Kit out and charge up your laptop with Anker's 7-in-1 premium USB-C hub adapter for $20 off
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?