LG W18THM air conditioner
The LG W18THM window wall air conditioner features an anti-corrosion gold fin finish, adjustable front air vents, a slide-out chassis and 12-hour on/off setting timer. The unit runs at a maximum cooling capacity of 4.50kW.
Price$ 799.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Window / through-the-wall|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.5|
|Star rating (heating)||4.5|
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Ballistix Sport AT
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Apple iMac Pro
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Toys for Boys
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
ESET Internet Security
ESET Smart Security Premium
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Tivoli PAL BT
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
Apart from offering a wide range of services and competitive pricing, ISPs must offer quality technical and customer support, and bill clarity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 2 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- 3 Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 review: Safety first
- 4 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 5 Lenovo Smart Display review: The bigger, better buy
Join the newsletter!
- Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you can buy for under $300
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Quicken Deluxe 2019 review: Master your money
- Arteck HB030B Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard review: A multi-device keyboard for mobile typists
- Oppo tease biometric and camera innovations ahead of MWC 2019
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?