"If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work."
Logitech QuickCam Fusion
- Excellent performance, Well built, Ultra wide-view field
There's a lot to admire about the QuickCam Fusion. Logitech has introduced a great feature set and some interesting technologies. Sure, you'll have to pay a fair whack for the package, but quality doesn't come cheap.
Price$ 189.00 (AUD)
It doesn't matter how hard you try; when you sit down in front of a webcam you end up looking like you've been dragged through a hedge 50 or 60 times on a very hot day. Well, Logitech is doing its best to remedy this situation with the QuickCam Fusion.
A petite 1.6in of greatness, Logitech's flagship webcam and its RightLight technology set a new benchmark for performance. While the cost may be prohibitive for most, if you need a high-quality webcam, it's worth paying out the extra cash. Well built and with a great bundle in the box, the QuickCam is a top buy.
This beautifully designed piece of hardware delivers 1.3 megapixel images, complemented by amazing video quality and echo-free audio. You can bump the quality up to 4 megapixel with software enhancements, although we recommend staying in the native hardware resolution for the best results. At the touch of a button the lighting is perfect and you can use the flexible base to angle it in any position you like.The built-in microphone with Logitech's own RightSound technology means you don't even need to wear a headset, although the webcam does come with a set of headphones and a microphone. What's more, there's an ultra-wide view field of 78 degrees - excellent for viewing everything in the room. Logitech has bundled the Video Effects 3D software package, which creates animated avatars that imitate your facial expressions or head movements, or 2D face accessories.
The QuickCam also has some excellent security features, and Intelligent Face Tracking, which keeps your face in the centre of the frame.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 4 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 5 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
Latest News Articles
- Swann refine their smart security solution with new solar panel
- Logitech Rally sets new standard for USB-connected conference cams
- Netgear recall Arlo power adapters
- Canon Strengthens 2:3” Broadcast Lens Range
- Canon Introduces Cinema EOS C700 FF Camera and More
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?