Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Suitable for occasional use. LogMeIn also allows you to view a personal email archived in your Outlook folder.
Price$ 99.00 (AUD)
LogMeIn is very simple and easy to use and is an ideal service for less experienced users. Once you've downloaded the software, getting started takes just a few minutes. Registration is quick and painless.
Provided your remote PC is switched on, you'll be able to access it at logmein.com; simply enter your Windows username and password. The user interface is simple to use and clearly laid out.
We had no trouble accessing the files stored on our target system. At the touch of a button we could both open programs and edit documents. We were even able to play videos and hear system sounds from the remote machine. LogMeIn also allowed us to print files from our local machine.
LogMeIn's File Manager makes it easy to transfer even large files to and from either system - an 18MB file took just under five minutes to transfer.
LogMeIn features a Mini Meeting and Sharing function. These services can only be used from the target system, but allowed us to offer our colleagues remote access to our desktop in order to share files.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 2 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
- 3 Jabra Elite 65t review: Third time's the charm
- 4 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 5 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
Latest News Articles
- Budget 2018: Government seeks to boost Australian AI capabilities
- Dropbox Rolls Out New AdminX Tools for Data Management
- JBL take smart speakers back to the living room Link 300
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: Full, in-depth review
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?