LucasArts LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Same flavour of Lego-shaped Star Wars fun, Wii Remote lightsaber controls are interesting
- Not a whole lot has changed, lightsaber controls are only fun for a short while
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a fun game to play and suitable for the casual gamer wanting to play it on Wii. However, if you've played the first two you might want to reconsider buying the game as it hasn't changed much.
Price$ 89.95 (AUD)
We've always had a soft spot in our heart for the Lego Star Wars games. The games were a great example of what you can do with a licence if you approach it the right way and it was ridiculously charming, what with its cute graphics and great sense of humour.
Much like with the Star Wars movies, LucasArts has seen fit to collect the first two Lego Star Wars game into an ultimate collection for the Wii. And the best part: it has Wii Remote lightsaber action!
Okay, so it's not the Jedi-like cutting limbs off of Stormtroopers control scheme that everyone has wanted since the Wii was first announced, but the motion-sensing lightsaber moves are fun...for about five minutes. As with most Wii games where you have to move the Remote to attack, it gets a little tiresome. The cool part is that the little speaker emits the appropriate lightsaber sounds, which only gets us more excited for the possibility of a proper Star Wars game with lightsaber controls built around the Wii Remote.
Aside from that, the game is pretty much the same as the others. You manoeuvre blocky Star Wars heroes through stages modelled after the movies, blast enemies and collect items. The controls are solid, the action is fun and the graphics are actually decent on the Wii. It should find a nice home on the casual-gamer friendly Wii, though anyone who's already played the first two might want to think hard before buying it, as the game hasn't changed much. Still, it's a fun title and one worth getting for the little Star Wars fanatic in your life.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Latest News Articles
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Sony ghillie up with new Call of Duty bundle
- HyperX Reveals Next Generation Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCMicrosoft Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC
- CCProject Coordinator - PMO / Telco Exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerNSW
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- CCPenetration TesterQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTServer SupportSA
- TPDeployment EngineerVIC
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Security ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Objects DeveloperACT
- FTEnvironment and Deployment SpecialistACT
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedNSW