Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
No-frills Registry-cleaning tool
- Built-in backup tool
- Almost no extras
If you like jv16 PowerTools but you don't need the extra functions — and you want to save some money, RegSupreme could be perfect for you.
Price$ 12.95 (AUD)
Note: Pricing for this product is in $US.
RegSupreme, only $US13, is a basic, no-frills Windows Registry-cleaning tool.
RegSupreme includes a Registry cleaner as well as a Registry compactor, and is in essence a scaled-down version of its bigger sibling, jv16 PowerTools.
In RegSupreme you get only two levels of error detection, safe and aggressive, as opposed to four in jv16 PowerTools. And the program has almost no extras; the only one of value offers a way to search for specific keywords in the Registry (e.g. RealPlayer).
On the other hand, the inexpensive RegSupreme has a built-in backup tool and gets the job done. Like jv16 PowerTools, RegSupreme supports every version of Windows and comes with a full-featured, 30-day trial.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 2 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 3 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 4 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 5 TP-Link Deco M4 review: Expansion pack
Latest News Articles
- Bitdefender refreshes consumer cybersecurity offering
- Apple Music is now streaming on Alexa in Australia & New Zealand
- Windows Lite: what it is and when it might be released
- CBA capitulates, will support Apple Pay next year
- Intel unveils the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?