Why virtualise your NAS environment?
No-frills Registry-cleaning tool
- Built-in backup tool
- Almost no extras
If you like jv16 PowerTools but you don't need the extra functions — and you want to save some money, RegSupreme could be perfect for you.
Price$ 12.95 (AUD)
Note: Pricing for this product is in $US.
RegSupreme, only $US13, is a basic, no-frills Windows Registry-cleaning tool.
RegSupreme includes a Registry cleaner as well as a Registry compactor, and is in essence a scaled-down version of its bigger sibling, jv16 PowerTools.
In RegSupreme you get only two levels of error detection, safe and aggressive, as opposed to four in jv16 PowerTools. And the program has almost no extras; the only one of value offers a way to search for specific keywords in the Registry (e.g. RealPlayer).
On the other hand, the inexpensive RegSupreme has a built-in backup tool and gets the job done. Like jv16 PowerTools, RegSupreme supports every version of Windows and comes with a full-featured, 30-day trial.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 2 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
- 3 Jabra Elite 65t review: Third time's the charm
- 4 Bose SoundSport Free review: The best is yet to come
- 5 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
Latest News Articles
- Budget 2018: Government seeks to boost Australian AI capabilities
- Dropbox Rolls Out New AdminX Tools for Data Management
- JBL take smart speakers back to the living room Link 300
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: Full, in-depth review
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?