For a generation, TVs have been in the background – in more ways than one – of household entertainment.
Mitsubishi MFZ-KA35VA air conditioner
The Mitsubishi Electric MFZ-KA35VA reverse cycle inverter air conditioner has a 3.5kW cooling capacity and 4.0kW heating capacity. A 24-hour timer allows its operation to be set in 10-minute increments for a 24-hour period. It also has Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filters that are combined with the Catechin Filters to provide deodorisation, allergen inactivation, bacteria elimination and antiviral effects.
Price$ 3,589.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||6.0|
|Star rating (heating)||5.0|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 3 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
Join the newsletter!
- Surface Go review: The Goldilocks of convertibles
- In Pictures: Huawei debut the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
- Here's how to get a Google Pixel 3 (or two) without paying full price
- Inside the Living Computer Museum founded by Paul Allen: Where PC history stays alive
- Huawei Watch GT hands-on: Google wears out its welcome as long-lasting LiteOS emerges
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?