Mitsubishi MSZ-FB35VA air conditioner
The Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-FB35VA inverter split system air conditioner features a simplified design for easier cleaning and maintenance of the unit. An ‘i-See’ sensor continually scans the floor level temperature seeking out hot or cold spots and automatically directs the airflow to correct the temperature. The MSZ-FB35VA has a high energy efficiency rating of up to 6-stars for both cooling and heating. It also has a quiet mode that operates as low as 20db.
Price$ 2,101.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||6|
|Star rating (heating)||6|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Ballistix Sport AT
Apple iMac Pro
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Toys for Boys
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
ESET Internet Security
Tivoli PAL BT
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
ESET Smart Security Premium
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Need to buy a gift for somebody who loves technology but you can’t afford the big ticket items?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 2 Tenda Nova MW6 review: A gateway drug for mesh Wi-Fi
- 3 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 4 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- 5 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
Join the newsletter!
- Wizards of the Coast invest $10 million into MTG: Arena esports
- Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Two - Mobile
- John Romero celebrates Doom's 25th anniversary with Sigil, a free fifth chapter for the original game
- After another massive Google+ data breach, you should probably delete your profile right now
- The new Samsung A8s could be our first look at the Galaxy S10's 'hole-punch' display
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?