Taking cybersecurity to the highest level and order now for a special discount on the world’s most awarded and trusted cybersecurity. Be aware without a care!
Motorola MOTOPURE H12
- Classy design, ease of use, above average voice quality, included accessories
- Background noise not completely eradicated, incoming voice can distort at times
The MOTOPURE H12 is the best looking Bluetooth headset on the market. It's not all about style though, as it does a relatively fine job of handling calls.
Price$ 159.95 (AUD)
Sporting an incredibly stylish design and boasting CrystalTalk technology for noise cancellation, Motorola's MOTOPURE H12 is also comfortable and simple to use.
The H12 features CrystalTalk technology – previously only found in Motorola handsets. Motorola claims the unit uses two microphones to distinguish between your voice and background noise. The technology then adjusts the amount of noise it removes according to the environment you are in, resulting in clear, natural sounding audio. Although our caller's voice was extremely crisp and clear with notable volume levels, the H12 doesn't completely eradicate background noise – our callers still complained of minor instances in this regard. Despite this, the general quality of calls is above average.
Aesthetically, this is probably the best looking Bluetooth headset on the market. A perforated alloy bezel and diamond-cut metal finish simply oozes class, and combined with a clear and inconspicuous ear clip (which can be worn on either ear), the H12 is comfortable to wear for long periods. Motorola claims the TrueComfort ear bud design is based on two years study of the human ear and three different sized ear buds are included in the sales package.
The H12 is quite easy to use, with a single call handling button, volume controls and a power switch being the only two controls on the unit. Turning on the unit automatically puts it into pairing mode and once paired, functions are simple and easy. Press the call handling button to answer a call, hold it to reject the call, and press it again to end the call. You can also redial your last number by holding down the call button. Additional functions include activating voice dialling (provided this is supported by your phone), transferring a call from the headset to your phone and muting the microphone.
The MOTOPURE H12 comes packaged with a matching desktop charger, a convenient charging case and a shirt clip. Motorola claims a standby time of approximately 5.5 hours.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 3 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- 5 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Huawei and Leica want to stick with triple-lens cameras (for now)
- In Pictures: Huawei debut the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei target Note niche with Mate 20 X
- Huawei unveil the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
- In Pictures: A first look at Huawei's Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?