"If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work."
Motorola P790 Portable Charger
- Convenience factor, Can charge unit and phone simultaneously, Standard mini-USB connection
- Only works with certain handsets and accessories
The P790 is a convenient and compact accessory that could come in handy for travelers.
Price$ 79.95 (AUD)
If you are constantly frustrated with your mobile phone battery dying, then Motorola may have the answer. Their new P790 portable charger lets you recharge your phone without AC power. Unfortunately though, it won't work with all mobile phones.
According to Motorola figures, the P790 holds two full charges for a mobile phone and 10 for Bluetooth headsets and other accessories. The P790 uses a standard mini-USB connector, so it will work with most Motorola phones, including the MOTOKRZR K1, RAZR V3i, RAZR V3x, PEBL, SLVR L7, ROKR E1 and RAZR V3. The P790 will also work with any phone or accessory that uses a mini-USB connection to charge.
Once the charger runs out, you can juice it back up using a regular mini-USB AC adapter; most new Motorola phones include this in the sales package. Conveniently, users can charge their phone and the P790 at the same time via an adapter lead. The P790 takes two hours to fully recharge.
Despite being such a basic device, the P790 is quite stylish. It has a black rubber finish and is compact, measuring just 51.4mm x 51.4mm x 23.7mm and weighing a mere 79g. A slide up button on the front of the unit both powers on and slides out the mini-USB connector.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 4 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 5 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
Latest News Articles
- Oppo debut flagship Find X smartphone with almost no-bezels
- Google bring SMS to PCs with Android Messages for Desktop
- Vivo debut first 'zero-bezel' smartphone
- ZTE has to pay up before supply ban is scrapped
- Blackberry reveal KEY2 at NY launch event
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?